Like any other sautéed vegetables, the only thing that change is the main ingredients, however, the sweet and delicious vegetables remain unchanged.
Just make sure that you don't overcook your vegetables. But the most important thing is that you cook foods the way you like it.
2 pieces of chayote, julienned
1 piece carrot, juliened
¼ kilo ground pork
1 piece large onion (sliced)
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 piece tomato (chopped)
2 tablespoon cooking oil
1 teaspoon finely ground pepper corn
Patis (fish sauce) for seasoning
1~2 cups water.
1. In a deep pan, sauté garlic, onion and tomato.
2. Add the ground pork and stir fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup of water and bring to boil.
4. Season with patis according to taste.
5. Add chayote, mix and have it covered. Cook to at least 2 minute or until vegetable are half done.
6. Serve while still hot and vegetable are crispy.